Repair and Restore:
Because welds used in the repair and remanufacture of critical components must be of the highest quality, a thorough knowledge of metallurgy, surface preparation and heat treatment is essential.
Our AWC-certified welders are highly qualified, through both experience and training, in submerged arc, MIG, TIG, oxyacetylene, stick and brazing.
Atlas’ welding applications include repairs for cracks and complete breaks as well as sophisticated overlays and build-up work on rolls, bearing journals, crankshafts, power shafts and drive components.
- Repair of broken or worn out high carbon shafts
- Refurbishing worn out roll faces and journals with different types of weld overlay to meet the customer’s needs
- Welding of different types of exotic filler metals
- Cast iron repair
- Design and fabrication of new parts
- Design and fabrication of modifications to existing parts
- Field service repair
Roll and Shaft Cladding:
Our capabilities also include hard facing components with abrasion and corrosion-resistant alloys to extend service life. Rolls and shafts can also be plated with harder alloys to create a more durable roll at a fraction of the cost.
What Atlas can do for you:
Atlas is committed to quality and service. You can ship your parts to one of our service locations, or let Atlas come to you. Our welders are more than capable of handling any of your service needs. We are prepared to service your plant and equipment with our expertise in:
If welding is not feasible for your project, Atlas can perform a cold process repair utilizing the “metal stitch” system.
For more information about Atlas capabilities for supporting industrial weld applications, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at (855) GO-ATLAS.
Emergency Support 24/7
- (855) GO-ATLAS
- (866) 463-8900 Equipment Rental Hotline
- (800) 330-9733 Parts Hotline