Compressed Air Service / Engineering
Service & Engineering
Atlas Machine offers a high level of expertise and service in the field of compressed air. Being around since 1907, there’s nothing we haven’t repaired, designed, or re-engineered. Our team of dedicated service personnel, engineers, and support teams are ready to keep your plant running 24/7/365. We take a systems approach and not only fix the problem but make recommendations to ensure it doesn’t happen again, optimizing your plant’s uptime.
Service and Engineering
Some of our many services include:
- Local Service Centers
- Turnkey Installations
- Air end Rebuilding
- Service and parts Agreements
- Compressed Air Energy Audits
- Compressed Air Leak Detection
- Compressed Air System Design and Troubleshooting
- On staff D.O.E. Certified Airmaster Specialist
- Custom Packaging
- Air Quality Analysis
- Heat Recovery
- Containerized Solutions
- AirPoint - Air as a Utility
Looking for a New Compressed Air Provider?
Is your current service provider letting down?
Tired of no communication, surprise charges, and repeat service trips?
Experience the difference! Atlas Machine is one of the largest, independently owned Compressed Air providers in the Midwest. Serving customers since 1907, Atlas Machine has the experience and knowledge to repair any manufacturer's Equipment.
Local Service Centers with Factory Certified Technicians
With 7 regional service centers across Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee, along with a fleet of mobile technicians, Atlas Machine can be at your door immediately to get your plant back up and running. Is your current service provider hours away from your plant? If so, let Atlas Machine respond and have your plant back up and running the same day. 24/7 emergency service, we are available when YOU need it.
Our fleet of service technicians are factory certified and consistently trained to maintain and troubleshoot your equipment needs correctly the first time. We can assist with the largest of repairs or the most basic of maintenance.
Need help installing your recently purchased equipment? Atlas Machine can assist in every way. Don’t hassle with hiring 3-4 contractors for your project. We offer complete, turnkey capabilities including:
- Piping installation, including Aluminum, quick connect installs
- Design / CAD
- Commissioning and Training
Atlas Machine and Supply can keep your plant running at peak performance with our compressed air maintenance agreements. Each agreement is specifically designed to match your compressed air needs based on run time, budget, and production schedule.
Atlas Maintenance Agreement:
- Reduced energy costs by keeping equipment running at peak levels
- Minimized unscheduled downtime
- Discounted Pricing and offers
- Reduced operating costs
- Extended equipment life
- Minimized unplanned repair costs
- Insure manufacturer’s P.M. schedule and warranty compliance
- Custom scope of work and payment options
Atlas Total Care Agreement:
- Atlas Machine’s Total Care Agreement gives you peace of mind with your compressed air equipment. By Enrolling your equipment in a Total Care Agreement, you will see benefits such as :
- Bumper to Bumper warranty on the entire package – not just components
- Dedicated Service Response
- Scheduling Preference
- Fixed pricing for the life of agreement – no hidden cost or surprise invoices
- Flexible pricing – annual, quarterly, or Monthly – you Choose!
- Warranty compliance and assurance
- Pricing discounts
- Rental and Engineered Services discounts
Have a unique need in your facility regarding your compressed air equipment? Atlas Machine is here to help. Speak to a member of our team today to discuss your customized need.